Below👇🏾 are some of the main fitness programs I have been using to help me stay in shape💪🏾 and cleanse my mind.🧠
I also talk about the main place where I get my yoga equipment from.
There are 4 fitness programs and 1 location to get yoga equipment from being displayed on this page.
Check these fitness programs and where I get my yoga gear from and see what will help to keep you in shape! 💪🏾
Yoga Burn is one of my favorite yoga workout DVDs.
This program utilizes dynamic sequences so that you can get into each pose better especially if you are a beginner.
This sequence of poses also helps you tone and shape muscles💪🏾 quickly.
It is a 12-week program and you get a ton of bonuses along with the program.
I created a review of this product and you can check it out HERE.
If you want to skip the review and check out the program, click the button below!👇🏾
This is your one-stop shop for everything yoga!
Yoga Download is a membership site that allows you to practice yoga anywhere and at any time.🕰
It’s like having your own personal yoga studio all to yourself.
You can also get your yoga teacher certification too.
So all you aspiring yoga teachers out there, you can have your own personal yoga studio that you can take with you everywhere you go and take classes to get your certification.
Go check out how you can begin to practice yoga anywhere and at any time🕰 by clicking the button below. 👇🏾
Trudie Styler Yoga Videos
Trudie Styler is one of my favorite yoga instructors.
She uses a gentle approach to weight loss through the power of yoga.
Her weight loss program helps you to adopt a more balanced lifestyle to achieve your weight loss goals while creating a healthier version of yourself!
There are 4 main workouts that are apart of this DVD:
- Yoga Conditioning for Weight Loss–> This 18-minute workout routine cleanses and strengthens the body to help you shed those extra pounds and begin to build leaner, stronger, muscles. 💪🏾
- Total Body Yoga–> This 24-minute workout expands on the previous workout by giving you a bit more of a challenge. You will be using all the major muscles groups while building your upper and lower body and strengthen your core.
- Yoga Abs–> In this 15-minute workout, you will be improving your core strength and flexibility of your spine as you activate the deep layers of your abdominal muscles creating a firm, flat belly.
- Chair Yoga–> This 35-minute workout is an easy-to-follow routine perfect for those individuals who are new to yoga or easing back into this amazing practice. The chair provides comfort and support allowing you to practice with confidence, despite the lack of flexibility or experience.
Trudie gives you some amazing bonuses with this yoga program as well!
If you want to purchase this program, click on the button below. 👇🏾
To see all of Trudie Styler’s yoga DVDs, click on the link under the image!
Yoga Booty🍑 Challenge
Yoga Booty Challenge is another amazing workout video that utilizes different yoga poses to shape and tone your glutes.🍑
This program was created by the same individual who created ‘Yoga Burn’.
I love that this program targets the glutes🍑 specifically without the use of doing squats or having to go to the gym.
You can get those booty gains from the comfort of your own home!🏡
If you’ve been trying to enhance your rearview, this program is something to take a look into.
You can do that by clicking the button below.👇🏾
Need some yoga equipment?
Yoga Outlets is one of my favorite places to shop for yoga supplies or clothes.
They have EVERYTHING you can think of and at really good prices too.
Trust me, I was shocked at the prices!
If you want to learn more about the different yoga equipment you can purchase, check out my blog post on ‘The Yoga Accessories You Need’.
The main items I purchased before I started my yoga practice were:
- A mat
- The mat I got was the ‘IUGA Pro Non-Slip Yoga Mat. This mat is perfect for those individuals who sweat💦 during their practice.
- A bag
- A water💦bottle
Get all of your yoga equipment and accessories by clicking the button below!👇🏾
I hope you enjoyed taking a look at the different fitness programs💪🏾 I utilize to stay in shape.
I hope you also enjoyed taking a look at where I get all of my yoga equipment from.
Let me know if you try out any of these fitness programs and how you like them!
If you haven’t already, make sure you take a look at the other zen products I use!
To staying fit,
P.S. If you enjoyed taking a look at the fitness programs I have been utilizing as well as where I get my yoga equipment from, make sure you like and share!