I absolutely love and encourage comments from my readers!
I love receiving feedback and hear your thoughts on a particular topic I wrote about.
I want all of my readers to grow in this community, and because of that, I do have some community guidelines regarding comments.
Any comments that are overly negative, disrespectful, or offensive in any way WILL BE DELETED with no questions asked.
Comments that do not contribute to the conversation in any way, are self-promotional, contains affiliate links, or are intended for backlink purposes WILL BE DELETED with no questions asked and the author will be blocked from future commenting.
Please use your REAL first name and email address when commenting.
If you are deliberately using your business name and/or business email, I will consider it self-promotion and DELETE your comment and block you from future commenting.
Please do not link your business name or blog anywhere in the comment section unless it directly relates to the comment or conversation taking place.
Otherwise, it will be considered self-promotional and marked as spam.
Once again, it WILL BE DELETED and you will be blocked from future commenting.
Just so you know, many comments with links go directly to the spam folder for this reason.
Before asking a question, please read over prior comments in the conversation to see if your question has already been answered.
If it has, your question will likely not be answered.
By posting a comment on this website or in any associated web forums or community groups, you are giving MyZenPlace the exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, perform, and otherwise use your comment in any way that we see fit.
The following applies to ALL COMMENTS posted on MyZen.Place:
- All Rights Reserved: I reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. I also reserve the right to block access via IP address to anyone or group from commenting, subscribing to, and from accessing MyZen.Place for violation of this comment policy.
- Links: Comments containing links are automatically held in moderation. Any link included in a comment which is blatantly self-promotional without genuinely contributing to the conversation will be marked as spam and the comment immediately deleted. Repeated attempts will cause the user email and IP address to be blacklisted from commenting further. Links that are relevant and contribute to the conversation of that particular blog post may be allowed, but if in doubt, please leave it out.
- Copyright/Plagiarism: If notice is received that a comment contains proprietary, copyrighted or plagiarized information, the offending comment will be deleted and the commenter blocked from future commenting.
- Email: An authentic, verified, email address is required for commenting and comment subscriptions. Personal email addresses are never published on the blog nor shared with any 3rd party. Your email address may be used by the blog owner (us) to privately contact you. By commenting on this blog, you are agreeing that I have the right to contact you via email in response to your comment, and for informational and promotional purposes. You can unsubscribe from blog comment notifications and email correspondence at any time.
- Respect: Comments which include offensive or inappropriate language, or considered by the blog owner (me) to be rude and offensive, will be deleted and the commenter banned from future commenting. You may question or argue the content in a constructive nature, but you may not post disrespectful comments towards the author(s) or other commenters.
- Relevance: Please keep all comments on-topic and relevant to the post being read. Comments that are an obvious attempt at promotional purposes, intended to gain traffic, backlinks, brand exposure, or increased personal site traffic WILL BE DELETE and the commenter WILL BE BLOCKED from further MyZen.Place interaction. If you leave a comment or question that is unrelated to the post topic, it will likely go unanswered. If you have a question about a specific health topic, please search for it using the provided search box or you can suggest a topic for a future blog post using the contact form.
- Spam: Any comment deemed as spam WILL BE DELETED and marked as comment spam. Commenters who repeatedly post spam will be blacklisted from commenting in the future and their IP address BLOCKED from accessing MyZen.Place.
- Liability: All comments within this blog are the responsibility of the individual commenter. By submitting a comment on MyZen.Place, you agree that the comment content is your own and MyZen.Place and all post authors and commenters harmless and unresponsible.
- Gravatar: For easiest commenting, please consider signing up for a Gravatar (you can do that by clicking here). This will allow your comment to be approved faster and allow your picture to automatically display next to your comment.
- What To Do If Your Comment Does Not Appear: Please be patient. All comments are moderated and are not approved right away. Please do not submit the same comment twice unless you think your original comment was not submitted correctly the first time.
No Medical Advice
Please note that since I am not a doctor, lawyer, or health care professional, I am unable to answer any questions related to these topics, even in response to comments and questions.
While I do share my own experiences in the hope of inspiring and motivating you to make conscious health decisions after consulting with a qualified professional, I cannot offer any advice for a specific problem or condition.
Because of this, all comments or questions relating to such things should be asked to a medical professional.
Any medical advice that is asked on MyZen.Place will not be answered.
The information contained on this website, or provided at your request, is for informational purposes only.
No information on MyZen.Place is or should be used for the purposes of diagnosing, treating, preventing, or curing any disease or virus.
PLEASE SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION.
Once again, the information on this website is for informational purposes only and has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
Nothing on this website is intended to recommend any particular form of medical treatment or that persons manage their own health problems without the advice of a licensed healthcare practitioner.
You should always consult a qualified medical professional before making any health decision or taking any product or supplement.
Information found or received through this website should not be used in place of a visit with, call to, consultation, or advice from a professional health care provider.
If you suspect you have a medical problem, or should you have any health care related questions, please call or visit your healthcare practitioner IMMEDIATELY.
NO information on this site should be used to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition under any circumstances.
Again, thank you for your comments and contributions to this website! I truly appreciate it! ☺️